We Deliver Laundry will Wash, Dry, Fold & Deliver your laundry to lighten your load and help you keep your home running smoothly.
Is it safe to go to the laundromat at this time?
The CDC says that the coronavirus “can be spread mainly from person-to-person and between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). It can also be spread “through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.”
The CDC recommends limiting unnecessary non essential trips at this time but good hygiene is extremely important as well. Laundromats are considered one of the few essential businesses that can stay open during this time and for good reason.
We recommend if you have to go to laundromat following these guidelines :
- Going at a quiet time
- Keeping a safe distance (CDC recommends 6 feet) from other patrons
- Wiping down surfaces with a disinfecting wipe or spray – the virus can stay on hard surfaces for unto 3 days
- Wearing gloves if possible while handling dirty laundry
- Using the sanitizing option on the washing machine if it has one
- Not touching your face while doing your laundry
- Washing your laundry bag/hamper that carries the dirty laundry
If you have access to a Laundry pickup and delivery service, it is recommended to use professionals to properly disinfect your laundry. Laundry services follow high cleaning standards which are able to keep them safe and do your laundry efficiently. If you are able to, request a no contact delivery with the driver/ handler and have them leave the laundry at your doorstep/ lobby. Always ask if the driver/ handler is using gloves and ask for your laundry bag to be washed as well.
Let We Deliver Laundry handle all of your laundry needs at this time. Learn More